Roles and Responsibilities
Currently, His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed holds the following positions:
- Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, November 2004.
- Chairman of the Executive Council, December 2004.
- Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, January 2005.
- Chairman of Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC), September 2005.
- Chairman of Mubadala Development Company, 2002.
- Chairman of UAE Offset Program Bureau (OPB), 1992.
His Highness is also a member of the Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) and the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA). Both bodies are under the chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE.